Cairn, Oil & Gas vertical of Vedanta Limited combine a world-class asset portfolio with proven expertise across exploration, development and production. We deliver best-in-class production growth with one of the lowest operating costs.
Cairn operates ~25% of India's domestic crude oil production.
- Largest private crude oil producer
- 1.3 billion BOE proved and probable reserves and resources
- 38 discoveries gross in Rajasthan alone
- Operating ~ 25% of India’s crude oil production
- Exit run rate of 1,85,587 BOEPD (As of March 2018)
- Contribution to the ex-chequer in FY 2018 at ~ USD 24 billion
- Growth Projects on track with contracts of $1.3billion awarded
- HIIP – ~7.5 billion BOE
- Production till date > 800 MMBOE across RJ, Ravva and Cambay
- Capex Investment > $8 billion
Cairn combine a world-class asset portfolio with proven expertise across exploration, development and production. We deliver best-in-class production growth with one of the lowest operating costs. KNOW MORE
Cairn is committed to the highest standards of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Cairn believes that business growth should propel community growth and create value for all stakeholders. Cairn’s social development initiatives have benefited ~100,000 households across operational areas KNOW MORE
The map shows Cairn's assets – its material exploration and production positions in 9 blocks in west and east India, and new exploration rights in Sri Lanka and South Africa. read more