PROMOTE LEADERSHIP AT AN EARLY AGE
- 18 campuses we hire from
20.9% Campus hires out of total hires since 2013 27% Campus hires out of total hires since 2012
- 311 CAMPUS HIRES since 2013
LEARN >> EXPERIMENT >> GROW
Graduates who join us from campus tell us that they choose Cairn because of our technological advancements and new investments. As an operating company, we give our trainees an opportunity to work on real assets right from the start of their career, an opportunity they won't get with service providers.
From our perspective, we view our graduates who we bring on-board from premier institutes as our future leaders, whether they join our Petrotech or Operations or Management teams.
Following are the flagship programmes and the elements which give them a competitive edge:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee Programme (GETP)
- We hire 100 engineers from premier engineering campus through our GET programme each year for our Operations and Petrotech business units. The programme includes an intense campus-to-corporate training and a cross-functional rotational training of the entire oil and gas value chain.
- Management Leadership Development Programme (MLDP)
- The MLDP is an intense management leadership development programme for MBA hires who join us from reputed campuses including the IIMs, ISB, XLRI, etc. Management trainees during the programme undergo stints in technical and support functions.
What Cairn is looking for?
Self-driven people who retain the essence of who they are, build on their strengths, and excel in the Cairn environment.