OUR IDENTITY IS REFLECTED IN OUR PASSION FOR CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY AND HIGH-PERFORMANCE PEOPLE
- 7 Blocks with 3 producing assets
- USD 1.3 billion revenues in FY2015
- ~23% India's crude oil production
Cairn, Oil & Gas vertical of Vedanta Limited operates ~ 27 per cent of India’s domestic crude oil production in FY 2015-16. Through its affiliates, the vertical has been operating for over to 20 years playing an active role in developing India’s oil and gas resources.
- The biggest on-shore discovery in India in over two decades in Mangala, Rajasthan.
- Using advanced techniques and technologies such as Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) & Modular Design in activities such as drilling wells, reduced operating costs, and building state-of-the-art facilities with minimum carbon footprint as done in the Mangala Processing Terminal (MPT).
- Exploration led success with ~ 50% strike rate.
What Cairn is looking for?
Self-driven people who retain the essence of who they are, build on their strengths, and excel in the Cairn environment.